"It's rare to find a consultant that possesses a talent for focused strategic planning as well as a bias for strong and fast action. Activations brings both to the table. They are able to take complicated problem sets and in short order turn around solution sets that are market relevant and actionable. These guys are fast and accurate in their information and provide value
that we simply can't get in any other way."
President & CEO, AllBusiness
- AllBusiness Delivered analysis on competitive content structure for Internet portal focused on small business needs. Two years later returned to provide M&A strategy and deal-making assistance.
- Arrow Electronics Surveyed 90+ opportunities for implementing e-business techniques for leader in electronic component distribution.
- Compaq Computers Assisted in the establishment of Compaq Software Publishing. Responsible for support of Executive VP in establishing business model, sourcing titles, negotiating publishing relationships, and establishment and training of distribution channel.
- Creative Labs Established Blasterware software publishing. Responsible for support of Executive VP in establishing business model, sourcing titles, negotiating publishing relationships, and establishment and training of distribution channel.
- Exhibit Technology Oversaw the creation of more than 50 multimedia projects, including The Interactive Learning Center at the U.S. Holocaust Museum; Earth Station One for National Geographic Society; the first public HDTV video wall for the Smithsonian Institution; and the first examples of interactive media on CD for IBM, SONY and Microsoft.
- Fresher Provided Operational Plan development for company articulating strategy for completing $20M round of financing.
- IBM Created Multimedia Expo, an event to educate IBM employees on multimedia publishing. Winner of IBM award for in-house trade shows in 1993.
- Icom Simulations Responsible for 22 software products in the consumer channel including the groundbreaking - Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective, one of the first multimedia CD-ROMs to sell more than 300,000 copies.
- Koor Established American multimedia distribution network for Israeli conglomerate.
- Livent Established DVD initiative for Toronto-based theatrical production company.
- Magnify Interim VP of Marketing for data mining and personalization technology vendor.
- Omron Provided TechnoTrending for Japanese leader in Fuzzy Logic. Identified three emerging customer trends 4 years ahead of product launch, enabling R&D efforts to focus on specific applications. Markets included home networking, smartcards in retail environments and intelligent software agents in network topologies.
- Rainmaker (Nasdaq: RMKR) Developed IPO positioning for provider of outsourced subscription sales and marketing services.
- Scale8 Delivered competitive analysis of scalable storage network marketplace.
- SRI Developed commercialization plan for of virtual educational environment.
- TeraLytics provided critical assessment of data analytics marketplace and company product leading to successful M&A strategy.
- Warner New Media Established distribution network for multimedia CD-ROM's